Image Hosting | Online Casino UK

Health Forums  

Go Back   Health Forums > Health Injuries & Problems > Myositis

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Help my frend pplease?
  (#1 (permalink))
Junior Member
nirupama s's Avatar
Posts: 12
Join Date: Dec 2008
Default Help my frend pplease? – 01-07-2009, 09:16 PM

Hi all; one of my friend is suffering from a rare disease called fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva(FOP) which was earllier known as myositis ossificans progressiva.This disease causes muscles and other connective tissue to turn into bone, eventually causing immobility as FOP bone fuses joints. It can be said this disease is a very advanced level arthritis/myositis ossificans. Does anybody have ever heard about it? Also can anybody suggest any homeopathic/unani/ayurveda or alloepathic doctor who may help in this case? Since arthritis have treatment in homeopathic/unani/ayurveda, I beleive they might have solution to this also. Please give me the contact details of the doctor if you know any.If anybody want I can write the full detail of patient and also of the disease.Thank you so much, regards, nirupama.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links